Terms and Conditions 1.The application/agreement is considered as an authentic and binding legal document and together with the above, forms the entire contract between the applicant and Asspee group (here in after referred as company).
2. Any individual person who completed the age of 18 years prior to this application intending to voluntarily offer his/ her efforts either in full or part time for promoting the sales of the products of company may apply in a prescribed form to the company with introduction from an existing independent distributor of the company.
3. The applicant must personally and completely fill up and signed the prescribed application form clearly and legibly in block letters to signify his/her acceptance of all the terms of the rules and regulations of the Company. In case of online registration, the applicant must go through & click the “accept” button to signify his/her acceptance of all the terms of the rules and regulations of the Company.
4. Every application for distributorship shall be accompanied by the applicable payment from time to time for the product purchase.
5. No existing distributor shall be re-entered into a distributorship at any circumstances by any distributor at any hierarchy. If found, such distributor as well as his/her sponsor/up line also will be terminated with immediate effect without any compensation and notice.
6. Applicant hereby confirms that he/she has entered in to this agreement as an independent distributor. Nothing in this agreement shall establish an employment relationship, or any other labor relationship between the applicant and the company, and nothing shall establish the applicant position as procurer, broker, and commercial agent, contracting representative or other representative of the company.
7. Any mistake in sponsor or placement details given cannot be certified after data processing.
8. Company will deliver the product/service purchased by the distributor at the earliest as possible. However, due to reasons beyond comprehension of the company and under unavoidable circumstances, should there be genuine reason for delay in product/service delivery, the company will intimate you of the delay or alternatively the distributor can contact the office and clarify the delay.
9. The distributorship is valid for a period of 12 calendar months. It is to be renewed by submitting an application with renewal fee one month before the date of expiry.
10. No distributor is authorized to collect cash payments on behalf of the company. Any applicant or distributor given cash to their sponsor or any other distributor may do so at their own risk and company will not be responsible for the mishap.
11. A distributor shall not use Company name, logo, slogan, trademarks, and trade names without the company's consent.
12.Company is not giving any assurance or guaranty that any distributor can earn any amount of money but the incentives said in the business solution which can be earned by building own network and selling more products.
13. The distributor clearly understands that the payment made is only for purchasing product/service from the company.
14. The amount once paid will not be refunded at any cost.
15. Every payment made by the company to an independent distributor towards retail sales margin subjected to TDS/ TAX deducted at source at the rate as and when prescribed by the income tax department.
16. The distributor shall not make any offer or promises to any prospect or third party other than what is offered by the company in its official written communications.